Customer Agreement and Policies
1. Deposit. All reservations require deposits. A deposit must be made in order to confirm all reservations.
Guests may prepay by cash or check for the minimum order, or they may authorize the use of their credit.
2. Prepayment. Fees for service must be prepaid for the minimum order. Extended times for all rentals must be cleared with the chauffeur in advance and are subject to availability.
3. Cancellation. Cancellations are subject to penalties. If a cancellation is made within 7 days of the service (even if the reservation was made on that date) the minimum order will be charged in full. If a cancellation is made prior to 7 days before the service, a minimum fee of 50% of the total will be charged.
4. Drive Time. Charges begin from the scheduled time of pickup and continue until the minimum order has been fulfilled or until the last drop off, whichever is greater. Return drive time is charged for services
5. Delays. Additional time due to traffic, weather, construction, etc is not the responsibility of CRCC Party Bus, and may be charged at our discretion.
6. Damages. Damages caused by negligence or intent of any passenger will be the liability of the renting party. All damages will be charged to the renter plus a fee for downtime of the vehicle.
7. Cleaning. Cleaning in excess of normal light use will result in fees of a minimum of $50, ranging to $150.
8. Smoking. All chartered vehicles must remain smoke free at all times. Any party found smoking will be charged a $100 minimum fee, and at the discretion of the driver will result in termination of service with no refund.
9. Alcohol. It is unlawful for minors (under age 21) to possess alcoholic beverages and such behavior will result in immediate termination of service with no refund. Authorities and parents will be notified. Guests of legal drinking age are welcome to bring their own alcohol in limousines, at the discretion of the chauffeur CRCC Party Bus reserves the right to terminate this privilege at any time during service, at which point alcohol will be kept in the trunk of the vehicle until the end of the service.
10. Behavior. Illegal activities, rough behavior, or lewd acts are not allowed in the vehicles at any time and will result in termination of service with no refund. Authorities will be notified if appropriate.
11. Food. Eating is allowed in vehicles as long you clean up after yourself.
12. Property. Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of CRCC Party Bus.
13. Windows. No passenger may throw any items from the windows at any time.
14. Have a Great Time!
Such behavior is illegal and violators will face legal fines and charges for damages.